Keep your group in the loop. Everyone wants to know how you and your child are doing. Our free (and very easy) CarePageSM service lets you set up a unique Web page for your child.
Create a CarePage
With a CarePage, you can:
- Post updates quickly and easily, for everyone in your support network to see online
- Receive messages from anyone with access to your CarePage, 24/7
- Share visiting and contact information
- Post photos
Your CarePage will remain active until you remove it. This allows you to communicate before, during and after your child's care and return home.
Visit a CarePage
Show your support, offer help, keep up to date on progress...
- Register as a member for this free service.
- Find your patient and family by name and/or CarePage title.
- Log in with password. (You will need the family's CarePage password to access.)
- You can post and view messages and photos, and send private messages.
- CarePage will send you an e-mail when an update has been posted.
CarePages is a third-party service. It is not part of Helen DeVos Children's Hospital. At no time does Helen DeVos Children's Hospital provide patient information for the purposes of this service.