Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan offers housing for families with children receiving medical care in Grand Rapids. Our farmhouse-style family center has 17 guest rooms and is under three miles from Helen DeVos Children's Hospital.
- Private bedrooms with bathrooms
- Telephones with voicemail
- In-room televisions
- Large kitchen
- Dining room
- Free laundry facilities
- Children's playroom
- Recreation room
- Free shuttle service from 8:15 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Children's playground and playhouse
- Taxi vouchers for emergencies outside of shuttle hours
- Wireless Internet
- Guest computer
- Family passes to local attractions
- Donated meals
- Food pantry
Medicaid and insurance billing is available with prior authorization.
- Guests are asked to consider a contribution of $25 per night.
- Office hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily.
- On-site staff is available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
- No one is ever turned away due to inability to contribute to their stay .
Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan
1323 Cedar Street NE
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Learn more about the Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan.