Using the latest technology and treatment, our plastic surgeons treat every reconstructive problem—from minor to complex.
We understand that our work can play a significant role in a child’s journey, and we’re proud of our outstanding results.
We evaluate, diagnose and treat your child’s condition, and provide expert follow-up care. Our postoperative specialties include prosthetics and speech and language services.
Some of the conditions we commonly treat are:
- Cleft lip/palate
- Craniofacial deformities
- Ear deformities
- Developing breast deformities in males and females
- Nevi (untypical moles)
- Hemangiomas (strawberry-colored birthmarks)
Our craniofacial surgery program includes craniofacial and neurosurgery specialists who provide multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment for complex cranial and facial distortions present at birth or due to trauma or tumors.
We care for children with conditions such as:
- Craniosynostosis (premature joining of skull plates)
- Hemifacial microsomia (congenital disorder that affects the lower half of the face)
- Treacher Collins (genetic disorder characterized by craniofacial deformities)
- Apert syndrome (genetic disorder characterized by the premature joining of skull bones)
- Crouzon syndrome (genetic disorder characterized by the premature joining of certain skull bones)
- Post-traumatic orbital reconstruction (part of the skeleton that contains the eye)
- Tumor reconstructions
Robert Mann, MD
Board Certification: Plastic surgery
Special Interests: Pediatric plastic surgery, congenital deformities
Pediatric Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery
426 Michigan Street NE, Suite 304
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Find other plastic surgeons.