Payment Options for the Uninsured and Financial Assistance
No health insurance? We believe health care services should be accessible to all members of our community. If you do not have health care insurance, you are one of 45 million Americans.
- You may qualify for financial assistance from Medicaid or local agencies, but not know it.
- We will help you find out.
- To find out if you qualify for assistance, you must complete a written application, including information that will help us verify your financial status.
- You may also have to file additional paperwork for state or federal aid or other charitable programs. We will help you.
- We can also set up a bill payment plan that works for you.
616.774.1710 or toll free 800.968.0145