Other Bills You May Receive
You may receive separate bills from doctors who assisted with treatment. Listed below are some of these organizations and their telephone numbers. Please contact them directly if you have questions about a bill received from one of these groups:
- Advanced Radiology Services, PC bills for the radiologist who interprets X-rays and consults with the physician. Call 616.363.7229.
- Ambulance Services are billed separately from the hospital bill by ambulance service companies. Please call the number on the bill with questions. Your personal physician and surgeon will also bill separately for services.
- Anesthesia Medical Consultants bills for the anesthesiologist who assisted with the surgical procedure at a Spectrum Health campus. Call 616.364.4200.
- Computer Health Services, PC bills for the physician who interprets patients' EKG and selected tests. Call 616.458.6967.
- Medical Management Specialists, PC bills for the services rendered by the physician in the emergency room at Spectrum Health. Call 616.975.1845 or toll-free 888.707.2684.
- Spectrum Health Group/Urgent Care bills separately from the hospital for services rendered at Urgent Care Centers. Call 616.391.2522 or 800.442.2521.
- Spectrum Health Primary Care Partners bills for admitting or consulting physicians who may have treated patients as a result of their care at a Spectrum Health campus. Call \616.391.9001 with questions regarding a bill.